Since 2003 CIFO has been building a curated database of the most innovative emerging and mid-career contemporary artists from Latin America.
This database has grown to include over 750 artists working in different media. It includes extensive profiles on each artist with contact information, artist statements, exhibition histories, samples of previous works, blogs and more. In an effort to broaden our mission to expand the understanding of contemporary art from Latin America, CIFO is now sharing this valuable database with you. CIFO is proud to launch the Museum & Curator Network, an online interactive community where curators, art professionals and museums can join the artists in the CIFO Art Community to initiate dialogue, expand research and enrich programs and initiatives worldwide.
Why should you join?
- Research latest trends in contemporary art from Latin America.
- Connect with fellow colleagues in the art world.
- Save a trip, log on. Take advantage of CIFO’s source of centralized information from Latin America. Get ideas for your next exhibition.
- Look for artists for your next project.
- Looking for loans?
- Create dialogue. Expand your network.
- Create online exhibitions from database of artist profiles
- Exclusive and by invitation only.
- Your vote counts: Members participate in annual voting process for CIFO’s Grants & Commissions Program.
- It’s FREE.